Tips to Get Your Blog Accepted by Google Adsense

Tips to Get Your Blog Easily Accepted by Google Adsense

Adsense is a CPC (Cost-Per-Click) based advertising program that can be used as an income field from site owners who have registered their eligibility. Since the inception of the Adsense program in 2003, many bloggers have competed to register their sites to participate in the program.

As a provider of Adsense advertising programs, of course they also select which blogs are eligible to use. Therefore, many of the site owners are often denied registration because their blogs do not meet the requirements of the Adsense program policies.

This time I will give tips on how to easily be accepted by Adsense. Well for those of you who want to quickly register for Adsense, you can try the tips I give. I will give tips in accordance with my experience that registering a blog less than a month has been received. Here are some tips you need to do.

Tips to Get Your Blog Easily Accepted by Google Adsense

Create A Blog With One Niche

The first tip is to create a blog with a niche (theme) first. This is to focus Adsense on your blog niche. These tips are also suggested by many masters I have ever asked. They are advised not to mix niches in one blog when it will be registered Adsense.

Create About, Contact, Sitemap, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer pages

The blogs you manage I suggest to provide related information. This is to review whether your site really has accurate information or not. There is a page that you must create on the blog and this is mandatory before you apply for registration to be accepted by Adsense. These pages are contact, sitemap, privacy policy, and disclaimer.

Register your Blog with Google Webmaster Tools

When you just create a blog, please register the blog first to the webmaster. This is to make your blog and site easily indexed by Google. Although in fact Google can also index without you registering, but this way to speed up.

Post a Minimum of 10 Articles

Create at least 10 original articles (your own work). Remember the original goal ... you have to create the original article, not duplicate content or language generally copy and paste someone else's article. You can also correct the results of your writing, whether the content you have written has duplicate content or not by using free plagiarism checker tools.

Create Your Own Picture

The fourth tip I highly recommend is to create your own images. I mean, you can edit the image yourself. Do not take images from any site to be used as images of articles on your blog. 

Many bloggers have difficulty signing up because of this factor. This I experienced myself when several times rejected, I really pay attention to any content that is not my own work. After several fixes to the site, I finally remembered that the images I used were not my own edit. 

With that, I then tried to replace it with an image that I had edited myself. Then, it has not been a month, my blog has been accepted and is ready to place adsense ads.

Don't Create Outbound Links

Actually there is no ban on creating outbound links, but I strongly recommend not to create outbound links first.

For example, outbound links like this, when you are creating content that comes from someone else's site. As a form of acknowledgment of the source of the content idea that you create, you simply provide the name of the source without including a link to the source blog.

Post Articles Every Day

Try to post at least one article every day. If you are not able to, make it every 2 days to post the article. Schedule consistently so that Google can easily identify your site.

Adhere to Adsense Policies

The latter of course you must comply with the policies of Adsense. As companies that pay us, they certainly have policies that we have to follow.

From the eight tips that have been written above, I think it is enough to sign up for Adsense. The tips I wrote I took from my own experience.

If you really want to register your blog to Google Adsense, struggle a little to comply with the policy. I'm sure if you really comply, Adsense will receive your site submission soon.

That's what I wrote this time about tips to get your blog accepted by google adsense. Thanks for visiting this blog. Good Luck, hopefully it can be useful and I hope you are successfully in registering it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Custom Robots.txt Setting For Blogger (Blogspot Blog)

How to Create Google Drive Direct Link Generator Tool in Blogger ?

Top 5 Best Android Launchers Of 2022 ⚡ May 2022